Credo
Here's what I put for the general comment part of a recent survey on religion:
I happily believe in God and think those who can't fathom evolution lack faith in Divine imagination. Simplistic notions irritate me. I am blessed and fortunate and don't know how to solve the anger and problematic things caused by religions, but I sympathize with humanity's need for ideas to hang their hats on. Forget free will vs. fate dichotomy, that false fish. We may at least react deliberately to God's brilliant caprice. I'm Christian mainly by heritage. If I had to wrestle with God I feel it'd fast turn into embrace. I feel the blessedness of life is obvious, though the details are difficult.
I happily believe in God and think those who can't fathom evolution lack faith in Divine imagination. Simplistic notions irritate me. I am blessed and fortunate and don't know how to solve the anger and problematic things caused by religions, but I sympathize with humanity's need for ideas to hang their hats on. Forget free will vs. fate dichotomy, that false fish. We may at least react deliberately to God's brilliant caprice. I'm Christian mainly by heritage. If I had to wrestle with God I feel it'd fast turn into embrace. I feel the blessedness of life is obvious, though the details are difficult.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home