Friday, June 17, 2011

I google my thoughts

to see if someone else has had them. Keywords, long phrases, entire sentences. "I google my thoughts" brought no matches so I put it here, spare myself some effort. I like my blog, but there's too much noise.

The joints don't meet properly, the place feels disposable, and the tennis courts stay empty. Not far away one finds salted fish but no menu. Four fingers for beans and rice, ok, three dollars, she may just be making it up, while men go on in conversation I don't understand. Which is the same back here but lawn to lawn. Decisions or instructions, probably, break up the noxious machine monotone. Gasoline (you smell it); atrazine (or something, in plastic jugs strapped to backs). I think it must be heavy, hot, and deafening. Google corroborates: "yellow plastic flags... dandelions of the affluent."

These notes to myself are not as opaque as intended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home