The answer is not on the internet.
(sometimes!)
Misplaced my blog briefly. Couldn't google it up, but maybe that's my fault. I pick high privacy settings given the choice. "Elective obscurity": doesn't that nicely turn around the tongue?
[Nice notoriety; quiet wit; tired, tepid infamy; droll dictionary, up cup, ponderous void, time copia, there there and there; filament highway prayer.]
There are some things, I know exactly what they are.*
Kanzi the bonobo vs. sad slow loris in living room glare.
*Meant to mean marvel at magnitude of the rest.
Misplaced my blog briefly. Couldn't google it up, but maybe that's my fault. I pick high privacy settings given the choice. "Elective obscurity": doesn't that nicely turn around the tongue?
[Nice notoriety; quiet wit; tired, tepid infamy; droll dictionary, up cup, ponderous void, time copia, there there and there; filament highway prayer.]
There are some things, I know exactly what they are.*
Kanzi the bonobo vs. sad slow loris in living room glare.
*Meant to mean marvel at magnitude of the rest.

3 Comments:
--filament highway prayer--
Argh, anonymous, who are you, are you me???
oh you are certainly me. and consider one year later, and the number of months after that, to remember the import of the phrase.
Post a Comment
<< Home